Terms of Service
Throughout this website, https://shishu.co (“Website”), the terms “Shishu” “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Abhiaksh India Private Limited.
We offer this Website, including all information, tools and services available from this Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our Website and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. In the event there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and any other term or condition on the Website, these Terms shall prevail.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- This Website and all contents herein are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You acknowledge, by your use of the Website, that your use of Shishu’s Website is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of Shishu’s Website, and that Shishu shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Website.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. These Terms & Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Delhi, India.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This Website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other Websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website(s).
- Content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check our Website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- About us
We are located at 677, 1st Floor, 27th Main, 13th Cross, HSR Layout, Sector 1, Bangalore (560102). You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +91-7992449694. For any business-related queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and for any order/product related queries, write to email@example.com.
These Terms are entered between you and Shishu.
- Use of Website
When you use the Website or our services, you agree to use the Website and our services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under these Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Shishu may suffer) of any such breach. As a condition of your use of the Website and our services, you warrant to Shishu that you will not use the Website or our services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third-party, you agree not to:
- Access or attempt to access our services and content other than through our Website, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Shishu;
- Access or attempt to access the Website, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers;
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website), or our services;
- “Scrape”, duplicate, reproduce, copy, republish, license, sell, trade or resell the Website for any purpose;
- Divert or attempt to divert Shishu customers to another Website, mobile application, or service;
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized emails on behalf of Shishu, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website or our services;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website;
- Attempt to do anything, or encourage, assist, or allow any third-party to do anything in violation of these Terms; or
- Use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website or our services.
Shishu reserves the right to refuse service, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any lawful reason, without notice. Shishu reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any reason, without notice. However, we will try and give you reasonable notice of this by appropriate means where required.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHISHU WILL NOT BE LIABLE IF FOR ANY REASON ALL OR ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE IS UNAVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FOR ANY PERIOD.
FROM TIME TO TIME, WE MAY RESTRICT ACCESS TO SOME PARTS OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE WEBSITE ENTIRELY, TO USERS, INCLUDING REGISTERED USERS. We will try and give you reasonable notice of this by appropriate means where required.
Placing an order
You may place an order on the Website by adding the products to your cart. You are free to add or remove items from the cart.
Once the items are placed in the cart you will be required to share details such as your full name, address with pincode, phone number, email address and proceed to make payment for the order with the payment option available on our Website (refer Clause 3.2).
Once payment is made, you will receive order confirmation details and an invoice on the registered email address confirming that the order has been placed. You will then receive order dispatch information when the order is packed and ready to dispatch. This email will contain order tracking details.
You acknowledge that Shishu may, in its sole discretion, at any time after receiving your order, accept or decline your order for any reason. In addition, Shishu may cancel your order and limit order quantity. Where your order is declined, cancelled or limited, we will inform you of this by appropriate means and you will not be charged. If, however, your order is limited or cancelled after your bank account has been charged for the purchase, Shishu will initiate a refund as per Clause 3.5.
In order to place an order with Shishu, you must provide us with your name, email, shipping address, phone number and payment information. You represent and warrant that the information provided by you to Shishu is accurate and complete and you are authorized to use such payment methods for the purchase.
The following payment methods are currently available on our Website:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Google Pay
- Wallets (Phone Pe, Amazon Pay, Freecharge, OLA Money, Airtel Money, PayZapp)
Please direct your queries regarding delayed refunds, chargebacks, payment failures and double debits to our payment service providers Paytm Payments Services Limited which provide and manage our payment solutions, payment gateway aggregation and facilitate the initiation and receipt of electronic payments, including but not limited to payments effected through credit cards, debit cards, net-banking, pre-paid instruments and payment methods.
For any queries regarding your transactions, you may reach out to Paytm Payments Services Limited please visit https://business.paytm.com/ and generate a ticket for your query.
Your total cost for the purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges.
Our shipping partners include –
- Shyplite (Simba Logistics Private Limited)
Orders are also delivered via Delhivery, BlueDart, Xpress Bees, DTDC, ShipRocket, Pickkr, WareIQ, Rivia, pidge, and Ecomm Express.
Depending on factors like location, connectivity, etc., orders are usually delivered within 5-7 days of placing the order.
You may cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before the order has been processed and shipped. If an order is cancelled after the order has been processed and shipped, Shishu will charge a cancellation fee in lieu of the charges borne by it to cancel such order on your behalf.
- Return and Refund
We will process refund and return requests as per our Refunds and Return Policy available here.
- Terms of Offer: The Website offers for sale certain products (“Products”). The Products shall include trial products and the products offered free of cost. By placing an order for the Products through the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this T&C. The Products described on the Website, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the Products, or samples thereof, you receive from us unless agreed otherwise. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any Products to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our T&C.
- The Company may change, suspend, or discontinue the availability of any of the Products at any time, without any notice or liability. You acknowledge that the price payable in connection with the Product or any service, may be subject to change, without notice or liability.
- While describing our Products on our Website, we endeavour to be as accurate as possible. To the extent implied by applicable law, we do not warrant that the Product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or updated. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the Product or services. Please note that the Product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual Product.
- Customer Solicitation: By accessing the Website or placing an order or sending any information, you are communicating with the Company electronically and you agree to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages) from the Company periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Website or by any other mode of communication.
At any point of time, you have the right to withdraw your consent by following the below stated opt-out procedure: –
- You may use the opt out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive.
- You may also choose to opt out, via sending your email by addressing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may send a written removal request to 677, 1st Floor, 27th Main, 13th Cross, HSR Layout, Sector 1, Bangalore (560102)
- Proprietary Rights: All the brand names owned and licensed to the Company are exclusive property of the Company, its affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by laws of India, including laws governing all applicable forms of intellectual property. The Company has the proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products. You shall not copy, reproduce, modify, duplicate, re-publish, re-sell or re-distribute any Product manufactured and/or distributed by the Company in whole or in part or in any other form whatsoever. The Company also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including without limitation calls to action, text placement, images, technology, content, software and other materials, which appear on the Website, including its looks and feel. No trademark is granted in connection with the Products or the materials contained on the Website. The access to the Website does not authorize anyone to use any trademarks in any manner. The trademarks displayed on the Website whether registered or unregistered, are the intellectual property of the Company.
- Tax: If you purchase any Products, you will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes in relation to such purchase.
- Grievance Redressal Mechanism
If you have any questions or feedback, you may contact our customer care at +91-7992449694 or write to us at email@example.com
In accordance with the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, please find the details of our grievance officer below:
Name: Abhishek Agrawal
Designation: Grievance Officer
The Grievance Officer can be contacted to report abuse, or to complain against any content hosted, transmitted, published, updated or shared on Website.